Patterns

Thursday, October 28, 2010

tatting on Craft Gossip

Two Shuttles threatened to bring out her Christmas trees and that reminded me- I have a black Christmas Tree!   I still have time to pull it out before Halloween and ghost it up.  After Sunday I can redecorate it and leave it out until January!  If you make anything to give as presents you have to start so early that you need a little inspiration to get you going.  How early is to early?

I don't know if you've seen tatting on this site before but Craft Gossip showed Rozella Linden's Celtic pumpkin tatted by pieknits.  If you go to her site look through the older posts you'll see what Pieknit did with Martha Ess's skull pattern.  Heather's new 3 hole shuttles made it onto Craft gossip too.  Its always fun to see tatting somewhere you haven't seen it before. 

Ambitatterous  posted a NOT TO BE MISSED challenge last Friday.  It's taken me this long to say in a calm and kind manner- 
OH IT'S ON!!!!!  TIME TO PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND START TATTING!!!!
See?  Nice and calm....there's a lot I would do for 25 balls of thread.  A little smack talk and intimidation is nothing.  She's given us one month to come up with something...no pressure...

I'd like to leave this post with an appropriate quote from a movie:

Forrest Gump: My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone out there? Say hi if you are......