Patterns

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year to everyone!  I know I'm a little late in my New Year's wishes but I've been in mood of quiet contemplation.  Okay...not really. I've been reading instead of tatting.  At least once a year I spend a week or 2 in a glut of reading.  Not that I'm reading anything too impressive, just a bunch of trashy novels (but only the best trashy novels). 
The funniest thing happened the other morning.  I came downstairs and my 2nd cat couldn't be found.  For a second I thought she had died because she's always at the bottom of the stairs 1st thing in the morning.  After looking around for her I finally found her.  You can't tell from the photo but she's sitting on top of my satellite receiver.  It puts out more heat than you realise and when I left it on over night she discovered a nice, warm perch! 

1 comment:

  1. Yep, it's that time of year. My cats sit on the heat vents unless a human happens to be around that they can cuddle up to.

    ReplyDelete

Anyone out there? Say hi if you are......