Patterns

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Rainy Day

There's so much rain comming down in Ottawa that a rain warning is in effect.  Anyone with half a brain is at home worrying about their basements flooding.  I'm not because I'm having a case of house phobia.  All my friends are too busy to come out and play but I'm bored.  Normally I can find lots to keep myself occupied at home but today I'm reluctant to hang at the house.  No reason, just feeling confined.  The cleaning that desparately needs to be done might be playing into my phobia.  I also need to do the laundry.  You would be amazed at how much laundry one person can generate or at least the amount I produce. 
So far I've ate lunch out with friends, gone to the wool shop, bead store and a very noisy Starbucks.  Since anymore shopping therapy will require a stop at the mall I'm thinking that I'll just go home and clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone out there? Say hi if you are......