Patterns

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Roses are red

   The 3rd doily from the last post is a pattern I'm working on.  I want to make it look like bouquet of roses but its harder than you would think. I've just been pinning roses together on a pining board to try different combinations.  It may be a little while before there's pattern coming.  Last year I wrote out the pattern for one of the roses and Kelly Dunn proofed it for me so I'm adding it to the side panel.   There's just enough time to make a few for Valentine's Day.

I don't know if you remember my post in the fall about the Prince concert.  Basically I spent my money for thread on concert tickets.   Good news, I have saved up more money and put in an order for thread yesterday.  With the Lizbeth thread there's so much selection it took me awhile to choose.  I'm sure I'm missing something but it just means I get to do another order. Smile.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the rose pattern. Going to try and do it after I get my work done. Besides it is snowing like crazy here so what else is there to do on a snowy day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pattern!! Time to tat a bouquet of roses!!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the rose pattern. It is on my To Tat list.

    ReplyDelete

Anyone out there? Say hi if you are......