Patterns

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I forgot

I forgot what I was going to talk about in this post.  I'm sad to say I'm prematurely having a senior moment.  Couldn't have been that important!
My copy of Sherry Pence's Branching Encapsulation arrived in the mail today.  I'm taking it home to read tonight.  I'll bring it this weekend to the Finger Lakes Tatting Seminar so anyone thinking of purchasing it can take a look.  Sometimes it helps to see a pattern book before you decide to purchase it.   Sherry included lots of pictures and that always makes me happy!

2 comments:

  1. I'm very curious about that book. Thanks for offering to show it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd enjoy taking a look at Sherry's book, thank you for thinking of this.

    ReplyDelete

Anyone out there? Say hi if you are......