Patterns

Friday, November 15, 2013

Thanks to Monica!

I got a slip from the post office today to pick up a package.  It was my secret shuttle exchange from Monica in Argentina!  
I waited until I got home to open the package although it was tempting to rip it open as soon as it was in my hands.  There was lots of goodies and Minica was very generous!  Monica sent a LaCossette shuttle and 2 celtic wire shuttles her brother makes.  The care that LaCossette takes to cover her shuttles is amazing.  Anytime I decoupage a shuttle it stays sticky but LaCossette's is perfect.
Monica also sent some thread she dyed herself.  The colors are quite lovely.  Finally there was a Jane Eborall motif tatted by Monica.  The yellow boxes in the first picture is Dulce de leche bars.  Of course I ate the right away!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you got it! I have been stalking the Canada Post page for the last few days waiting for it to get to your hands, since I also got my package this week. :-)

    I hope you enjoy everything, and that the thread is not too thin!

    ReplyDelete

Anyone out there? Say hi if you are......