Patterns

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Some stuff I made

My sister delivered her second child over Easter.  They had to do an emergency C-section since the baby decided to be breach.  Everyone turned out okay and baby is growing. 

I crocheted a few things for baby in March to match some of the decorations in the baby's room.  The blue elephant below is from All About Ami (link below picture).  It was fun to make.  I didn't add eyes to the stuffed elephant cause I kinda liked it without.  I made a 2nd elephant from the same pattern in the yellow that is the edging on the comfort blanket in the picture below.  The comfort blanket pattern is from Look What I Made (link below picture).  My mom felt the comfort blanket elephant needed eyes and sewed on eyes using pink thread....I guess its an albino elephant?

Pattern from:  http://www.allaboutami.com


Pattern from www.lookatwwhatimade.net

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of a comfort blanket - but yours is cute. I imagine you got rid of the long, purulent looking strand from its nose! ;-) The blue elephant is adorable. I am so glad you posted it. I have a new great nephew due in a month.

    ReplyDelete

Anyone out there? Say hi if you are......